Sunday, February 5, 2012
Hollow Earth Theories always propose a central sun, aliens, and mythical subterranean cities and civilizations that some believe could link science and pseudoscience if physically discovered. Glaciers at both the Arctic and Antarctic regions are melting down at an accelerated rate, which will reveal the truth behind this mystery and its metaphoric connections to other creation myths in the story of humanity's journey on plant Earth.
According to the Hollow Earth Hypothesis, planet Earth is either wholly hollow or otherwise contains a substantial interior space. The hypothesis has long been contradicted by overwhelming observational evidence, as well as by the modern understanding of planet formation; the scientific community has dismissed the notion since at least the late 18th century.
- Cueva de los Tayos (Cave of the oil birds), Ecuador
- Gobi Desert , Mongolia.
- Great Pyramid of Giza
- Iguazu Falls , Argentina and Brazil
- Mammoth Cave , Kentucky, USA
- Manaus , Brazil
- Mato Grosso , Brazil
- Mount Epomeo , Italy
- Mount Shasta , California (the Agharthean city of Telos)
- North Pole
- Rama , near Jaipur, India
- South Pole
- The Well of Sheshna in Benares, India(the Agharthean city of Patala)